Old Corn Crib for sale ***SOLD***

tie1on

I own some property that is part of a very old estate that dates back to the mid 1800's. There is a corn crib that is the only structure left standing from the original estate. Im not sure exactly how old the crib is but ive been told by neighbors in their 80's that is was there when that were children. Im sure there have been repairs since then.

Anyway, it is a pretty cool old building and I wont be using it for anything other than looks. It has some open windows in one side that I was told was used to shoot out of. It would be a good building for hunting, decoration or salvaging the old wood for crafts.

It is approximately 10x15 Ft weathered grey pine and looks like some oak on the inside with a metal roof. Should be fairly easy to load onto a flatbed or trailer.

Im asking $1,000 OBO. Just PM me if you are interested. I will be checking daily.

Thanks, Jon

Attachments

• corn crib back.JPG
    corn crib back.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 404
  • corn crib front.JPG
    corn crib front.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 393
  • corn crib inside.JPG
    corn crib inside.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 391
  • corn crib side.JPG
    corn crib side.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 407
  • windows .JPG
    windows .JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 409

tie1on

RE: Old Corn Crib*** FOR SALE*** Pics attached

Neighborhood teens ripped the door of a few years back and recently I have found other teens hanging out in it, up to no good, of course. I'd hate to see it get destroyed because of the age and history of it. Will take $750 OBO.

dragfish

You may find a woodworker that would be real interested it the wood itslef for picture frames, small cabinets and stuff.

elwestb

Re: Old Corn Crib*** FOR SALE*** Pics attached

... call Woodmaster's at east Brainerd Rd. and Jenkins.

tie1on

Still For Sale. I had someone interested in it and said they could use it for hunting but haven't heard back from them in over a week. Will take $600 for it. It is structurally sound and shouldn't be a problem to transport.

Hal

There's a guy on Signal Mtn. who removes and restores/rebuilds and sell log homes. If you can find out who that is they may be interested it your crib.