Wrechin2's modified engines

wrechin2

wrechin2

Hope you guys don't mind me sharing what's under your "hood" so to speak!!! I have a 2L of my own that I am building for my "race boat" that is called a tuber engine that I have started. When I am able to find some more pics of what I need to explain it a little better, I will post it.

Carl Guffey

<font face="georgia,palatino" size="2">They will have to catch me to look and that is not likely to happen. So it is probably a good thing that the information is out there. Of course, they could just come and let you do the same work on their craft.</font>

Oldman

no problem with sharing mine because it is up for sale.lol

Skeeter

Post away James. I dont have anything to hide. I am proud of my 200HP Venom!

wrechin2

M GO BLUE - 1/12/2011 7:38 PM Best machine-work for the cheapest price I have ever experienced, no doubt.
</p>

I might have pictures of the stuff that was done to yours to post a thread. How is yours working out? </p>

M GO BLUE

wrechin2 - 1/13/2011 12:29 PM

M GO BLUE - 1/12/2011 7:38 PM Best machine-work for the cheapest price I have ever experienced, no doubt.
</p>

I might have pictures of the stuff that was done to yours to post a thread. How is yours working out? </p>

...over 70 hours on it now, and not so much as a sneeze... emoDance ...Minor gear case issues, but powerhead still healthy. I'll never own another blue motor after my experience with this 2.5! emoBeer emoBeer emoBeer

Duck1

Wrechin2, I like what I saw on the machine work it shows me what you done on mine still haven't took mine out, because of all of this stupid snow and being sick can't wait it is killing me I want to go give it a run and put some break in time on it. Keep up the good work! I will let you know when i go.

Allyfishing

You do great work James. I'd love to give you a crack at an engine if the opportunity presents itself. You ever do much with 225 ProMax;s??

jusmangrum

yes he can work on a pro max and i do mean work on one. there are alot of things he does that dont get posted on these boards. he is extremely good at what he does and he is a man of his word which is extremely hard to find. after the time he has spent with me and my situation i consider him a friend and would do anything in the world for him as he has bent over backwards for me.