fishing equipment storage

Henegar

Hey guys,
I'm looking for different ways you all store your fishing equipment in your garage, i'm looking to build a rod storage system and maybe a board to hang all the extra stuff thats not in my bag. if you don't mind place some pictures of your storage ideals so we may each learn something, someone may have a great ideal i can build in my garage.

crod

The best idea I can give you is peg board for your extra baits. For rod storage, you can buy some racks at a good price from Bass Pro.

Fat Albert

<font color="#ff0033" size="4" face="comic sans ms,sand">since I have way to many rods and a builder of rods, I preferr to stand them up straight...I have rod racks but most of the rods stand up in my den.... that's my .02 worth... FA</font>

Bprice

I have a couple of these in my garage, work great..</p>

</p>

Attachments

• rod.JPG
    rod.JPG
    823.2 KB · Views: 151
  • rods1.JPG
    rods1.JPG
    844.4 KB · Views: 182

Auburnwes

This is the way I store mine in the house... emoThumbsup

Attachments

• reee1.jpg
    reee1.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 144
  • reee2.jpg
    reee2.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 158

Oldman

yeah wes but yours stay right there.( decoration)lol

Auburnwes

Oh hush!! Just get ready, there's a reason I haven't been fishing... its black and goes vroom vroom!

Skeeter

Like Crod said, get some peg board and holders. I had to put a 1/2 frame behind mine to keep the pegs from hitting the wall and not setting right. I picked up some rod holders at BPS online that you can mount to each other and make it as long as you need to.

Attachments

• SAM_0023 (Small).JPG
    SAM_0023 (Small).JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 149
  • SAM_0024 (Small).JPG
    SAM_0024 (Small).JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 251