2006 xpress hd17sc with 50 hp yamaha(SOLD!)

jonathanfaith2

I am selling my 2006 xpress bass boat with a 2006 50 horse Yamaha. I have extended the motor warrenty intill 2015 I belive. it sits on a 2006 Backtrack alumunum trailer that has a spare tire and a transom saver. It has Xpress' xtreame coating on all of the decks.It has two Lowrance LMS 520 Color GPS fish finders and a CD, MP3 radio. three 27 series batteries with a Minnkota MK315D three bank charger. Motorguide 40LB trolling motor and two folding xpress fishing seats. I have an after market boat trailerable boat cover. it has a araiated liver well and a rod holder that will hold 8 FT rods. the main seat needs the cover replaced and the paint job Xpress put on it is not that great. This has been a great boat and it is great on gas. The only reason I am selling it is to get something bigger.$7500.00 gets it. I will post pictures as soon as I can.

Attachments

• photo new1.jpg
    photo new1.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 384
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 403
  • photo2 n.jpg
    photo2 n.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 365
  • photo3n.jpg
    photo3n.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 455

Sniperchoke

Re: 2006 xpress hd17sc with 50 hp yamaha

This is a nice little fishing boat. Paint it camo and it could be a nice little hunting boat as well!!!

greenhead

Banned

Paint it. Don't be skeered.
I say we paint it orange and ride to neyland stadium in it!

VolsFan24

Honestly, if I had the extra money, I would have at least gone to look at it and if I liked what I saw I would have taken it off your hands. A lot of "woulds" in that statement. Only problem is no money. Haha.