Search and Recovery Scuba Services... Lose something on the water?

scubajt41

Saw the post about what you guys are losing. As most of you know, i scuba dive frequently and would be happy to retrieve your items for you. The only thing i ask is know where you lost the item.. Guessing significantly reduces your chance of finding it. I can retrieve most items and i dive year round.. Cost depends on situations.

scubajt41

Please note that there are a few locations i will not dive due to safety reasons, so please do not be offended if i turn down the job.

The dam is a good example.....

scubajt41

It's that time of year again!

Lose something? Let me help you get it back!! (Sorry Jmaxx. I cant get your 12lb fish back!!)

scubajt41

Already gotten 3 calls in the last two months.

Tip: If you have your fishfinder, mark it immediately on your GPS. It will save you time and A LOT of money.

scubajt41

Helped out a member today. Took less than 15 minutes to find his item. He did the right thing and marked the spot on his gps immediately after it went over.

river rat

I'll just put an X on the side of the boat so I can find it again But we will have to take my boat

Hook1

You did good buddy emoWorthy . Remember what you said about that being a sign of good luck? It was emoToast emoThanks

foodsaver

HAHAHAHAHAHA

scubajt41

Got another fishing rod today..

I cant stress enough how much time and money you save by marking the spot as soon as it happens. That is the difference in finding it in 15 minutes or 2 hours.

Stay safe out there guys!

scubajt41

Got some sunglasses off a dock today.. No video but people really shouldnt throw their spent line in the water.. Dead turtle wrapped in it...