Need Non boaters for Hixson Club

Carl

Hixson Memorial Bass Club has openings for back seat riders. We have more Boaters than we do back seat riders. We fish 10 tourn. a year plus a 2 day classic. Please note. Our club is not about winning a lot of money. We do award 1st place plaques for winning team. We have a point and pound system in place for the year end awards. We have a Christmas / awards dinner in December with our wives, where they will receive a Christmas gift from the club. Member in this club vote on all tourn. dates and all lakes to be fished. Every one votes on any thing that happens in this club. No one person or committee decides anything for the rest of the members. We have a lot of good descent men in this club and are looking for the same in our new members...... If you think you might be interested in being a back seat rider please call me Rick 423 421 0406 Allen 423 667 8103

Great group of Fishermen to be around and associate with. Never a dull moment at weigh ins or meetings with plenty of good natured ribbing and socializing. As stated above the best thing is NO ONE PERSON OR COMMITTIE MAKES DECISIONS FOR THE CLUB. We also have a Youth Division that I fish in with my 13yr old grandson and I have had a blast this year. Great opportunity to get them out from in front of the TV or Video Game. Would love to see this division grow some more this coming year. Any questions contact me anytime (Allen 667-8103) or visit our website at( www.HixsonMemorialBassClub.com)

Dmountainmanb

You would help balance the boat so the boater would not keep the nose of the boat under with his weight.no age limit as far as I know. Great bunch of guys!

PM Personal Message. You an find it at the top of the page under the CFF Heading. It will be to the right of welcome jpdavid. click on inbox to get the message. If you have questions you can call me at 667-8103 (allen)HMBC member.

Bpreachers

Yall aren't still looking are you? I am new to the area and would be considered a novice I suppose as I haven't fished in over a decade as the opportunity wasn't around a lot while I was in the military. Getting back into the hobby though. Mainly a weekend fisher. Let me know. Thanks.

G

I would like to fish with someone also thanks. If y'all guy's still need anyone

jpdavidm

To Guest and AER1985 we have are meeting the first Tuesday of every month the next one is June 2nd at 7:00pm at Karls Diner in Hickson, we are a small club but we have a great time give me call if you are interested 931-698-4953.

jpdavidm

Yes we actually have our meeting tonight at Karl's restaurant in Hickson starting at 7:00pm if you can attaned, we meet the first Tuesday of every month.

I'm interested. I would like to know more information about this club. Send me a pm or Text me @ 423-883-4676. Thanks in advance.