Bobby garlands

Brydensbaitshop

I'm was wanting to see what colors every one fishes I carry a bunch now but was just looking to see if any one had any ideas about some new colors to put in the bait shop

drumking

Ok, here it is: Outlaw Special, Electric Chicken, Blue Thunder, Monkey Milk, Full Moon, Lights Out, Sunrise, Crystal Shad, Ghastly Minnow. I rarely have any other colors tied on my line. There are many different shades of blue that are good. Screamer, Bluegrass, etc. I also like the Mo-Glo colors too, better than the same colors without the Mo-Glo. I also prefer the Slab Slayers over the Baby Shads most of the time. I will use Baby Shads under certain conditions.

I asked Betty Rutledge, who owns the Bobby Garland company, what the 2 best selling lures that the company makes and she told me Electric Chicken and Blue Thunder. The Wolftever kid will seldom fish anything other than Outlaw Special and he is probably the best crappie fisherman on the forum.

I use the different colors depending on water clarity and season. If I'm fishing deep, you can be sure that a Blue Thunder is tied on my line. I'm giving away all my secrets. emoBigsmile emoGeezer

I do primarily use Outlaw Special in baby shad, sometimes in slab slayers too. I don't know if you have Viscous high vis gold line, it's all I use. I like 4 lb. test, nobody I know of, keeps this stuff.

buzz

Blue...you live in a cave? BOBBY GARLANDs crappie jigs! Forget that old school stuff. Toss the minnows out. 99% crappie fisherman use these. Oh, and if you can't SHOOT docks....stay at home. emoPoke ....LOL

wiggles

1. Blue ice
2. Patriot
3. Keylime pie
4. ghastly minnow
5. Cajun cricket

I keep dozens of these at all times. I also like to hang those boogers on a 1/32 oz. jighead with a #2 Aberdeen hook. Keep in mind bait shops, if it's not on the shelf I'm not gonna bitch, I'll shop elsewhere instead. Blew my mind that I visited a local bait shop 3x in 6 months and they didn't have one single jig head with a sickle hook. It wasn't hamiltons or jacks...

drumking

99% of the fishermen who use minnows, don't know how to detect the bite of an artificial jig. emoPoke I have had minnow fishermen in my boat, ask for one of my jigs after I have landed 15 or 20 to their none. emoBigsmile emoGeezer

Oh, and BTW, I have converted minnow fishermen to jig fishermen and I don't know of a time when they went back to minnows once they learned how to fish a jig. Master a jig, and you can catch anything. emoUpsmile

Tenncrapie

Double Silver rainbow, Ghastly Minnow, hot Lipps, Blue thunder, Chicken and Bluegrass for me. but what do I know I'm from the Dark Side( troller) Try l/32, l/24 and l/16oz jigs to start

wjhfish

I use Bobby Garlands most of the time, but I have had really good days using Jiffy Jigs as well. Just a thought.

Brydensbaitshop

We'll I have all ready got just about all the stuff that was named off but there was a few new ones I will get thanks guys a lot of help and like I aways say if you can't find it you can't fish with it .so I'll do my best to keep it all in stock and if you need any thing I can get it .just ask

epaul

LICORICE/CHARTREUSE PEARL, CHARTREUSE/RED GLITTER, Bayou Booger, WATERMELON WINE,THREADFIN SHAD baby shad. Junebug /Pearl Chartreuse, BLACK/CHARTREUSE SILVER 2 inch slab slayer emoFish emoAngler