Please pray for my son

2jigs

My son Steve Cody Rogers (19)was in a car wreck yesterday around 1:20pm. @ Mahan Gap & 58HW inbetween the north & south bond I'm told.He is in ICU @ Earlanger in a med. induced coma with bleeding from the brain. He was broad sided & wasn't wearing his seat belt& was thrown form the vehickiel . The problem is the impact I guess jerked his neck & his main artures are clotting on both sides. So they are having trouble trying to keep them from it & treating the brain @ the same time. He also has severel fractures all over his face. They keep do the CT scans but it's real all up to the man up stairs. I beg you to pray for him. Thanks...2jigs... Steve Rogers. emoAngel

flpper

Steve, you can bet I'll send more than one up there. I hope he recovers easily, and a lot of prayers will help. thinking of you aand your family and praying for the best!
Jeffry

Dropshot

Staff member
Praying Steve. When things like this happens other problems seem minute.

djsmarinelectronics

Praying that the good Lord brings him through, prayers are with you and your family my friend.

Gator

Dear God, please be with Steve laying in Erlanger hanging onto life. You are the great physician and we pray you touch his body and give all the medical people the wisdom they need to attend to him. Please Father perform a miracle here and I know you will receive all the glory. This is way beyond our ability to help and as much as his dad loves him we KNOW that you love him even more. A love far greater than we can understand. I ask this in the name of your Son, Jesus the Christ. Amen.