Wolftever Ramp - The Priviledged Few

drumking

These pics were taken a few minutes ago. Its seems that the water chiggers can just leave their trucks and trailers on the ramp in lieu of any consideration of the well being of us fishermen who use this ramp daily.

Does anyone know who this is?

Attachments

• IMG_2809.JPG
    IMG_2809.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 294
  • IMG_2810.JPG
    IMG_2810.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_2811.JPG
    IMG_2811.JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 277

Blue76

Is that a jet ski trailer? I have never seen anyone do that before... Any sign there was an emergency and they left in a hurry? Very strange.

Carl Guffey

<font size="3" face="georgia,palatino">Looks like a truck in need. In need of four airless tires!</font>

drumking

It was reported to me that it was a couple towing a pontoon boat back from the creek or vice versa and it didn't look like they knew what they were doing. Hope they get back safely. I suppose that we shouldn't be too hard on them. There were still 2 spots for fishermen to put in and take out boats. emoBigsmile emoGeezer

shsimons

A few weeks back I put my boat in at the river. I pulled my boat to the side, and a kayaker had her rig float over my bunks. The woman asked if she was in the way when I went to pull out. Hmmmm : )

BassERT

You have heard the saying, "it is what it is"
Well... emoEnforce

emoCool

porthos33

Yeah that poor couple. I pulled up, put my boat in, parked by Jmax and walked down and talked to them for a few minutes. I asked them if they were having problems and they said their vehicle was towed. I said 'What the Heck"! He said that he had parked it there and rode out for a few minutes and I'm not sure why he left it there I didn't ask. I felt kinda bad for them, but then I thought to myself, I would be so pissed if I had pulled up and seen A vehicle and trailer left on the ramp lol. I think they learned their lesson!! They said they were pulling up as the guy was towing it away.

When I came back to the ramp they were gone, so I guess they got there truck and trailer back. Hey who knows maybe they thought it was a parking spot. hahaha Ive seen crazier things out there that's for sure!

As far as fishing goes it was terrible. First time in a long time that I didn't get a sniff or bite on anything. I have the hardest time figuring out the fish down in that area! I'm determined though and just have to keep going back down there.

buzz

I have seen the young goobers do that at the ramp at the dam also. They deserve a lecture......but then.....they would probably flatten your tires or something. WHERE did common sense and courtesy go?

SlabDog

I'm sure soaking your trailer wiring and pads and lights and bearings/axles in lake water for a while is really good for them. (duh). Even a tiny leak can allow a lot of water if left submerged for a while.

wjhfish

The phrase "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" comes to mind right now. Leaving the truck on the ramp(with two other spots open) should not result in damage to the vehicle. The reason the truck was there was unknown until later, could have been an emergency, glad it wasn't. We all have done bone-head things, maybe not leave your vehicle on the ramp, but something that others thought was stupid. I know I am guilty.