Thank you Tennessee Trailers

Kingfish

I had a good day on the water this past Sat. Jerry and I caught a boat load of Crappie. With such a good day of fishing we decided to try our luck Sunday morning. Halfway to the boat ramp I ran over a pot hole. (Right at the 153 and Corr. J bridge heading North.) Not that deep of a hole, but just a heck of a washboard vibration.

My trailer leaf spring broke collapsing the boat down on my trailer tire. Imagine smoke going everywhere! There I sit on the side of the road at dark thirty.

After getting a rollback to come pick my boat and trailer up (Stratos, tires almost too wide to fit on the rollback) I send it to a repair shop I know in Soddy Daisy. Not wanting to waste a minute of time I called Billy at Tennessee Trailer after I got home. (Never got to fish...) Billy was out deer hunting however, he returned my call almost at once. What a darn good guy.

Billy said he would be happy to help me with parts Monday morning. He did just that. Thank you Billy and Tennessee Trailers for going the extra mile helping me with parts and advice.

Attached is a picture of my new leaf springs attached before I put them back under the trailer.

Attachments

• Trailer Repair.jpg
    Trailer Repair.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 280

BassERT

emoThumbsup emoThumbsup

emoCool

foodsaver

I dunno billy when I have a problem I call you on your cell not at the office phone ;)

Buoy-Master

Most do Craig but if it weren't for 22 years on the job, I'd be useless to you guys.

You should see the 2 new trailers we are working on. I'll release some pics as soon as everything is confirmed with these 2 big builders.