Snow or sleet anyone?

Jmax

I was just looking at the forecast for this CFF tournament. It is calling for a low of 31 with a 20% chance of rain. That could be sleet or snow. ;) May get interesting this weekend. emoScratch Dress warm and bring your rain suit just in case. emoConfused Jmax

churly

Bring it ON! Its deer season!

Blue76

I think I can put on enough clothes to get warm but that rough water bothers me... How big will those rollers be with 20 plus MPH winds? Doesn't sound like fun...

mocs-tr20

derek81 - 10/31/2014 6:50 AM

offshore - 10/30/2014 11:35 PM

Gonna be awful warm in my recliner! Believe I'll sit this one out!

Please turn in your man card and shave that beard asap. lol

You can go ahead and take my man card too.......I will be warm as well.

saltyduck

Derek I always pegged you as a pretty smart guy... After last weekend and how the lake has been fishing + MAJOR Cold Front + Terrible weather = Nothing to do with man card, and it would take 4 figures guaranteed paycheck to get me out of bed and on the water tomorrow... Even then I would be 50/50 at best.

derek81

saltyduck - 10/31/2014 8:14 AM

Derek I always pegged you as a pretty smart guy... After last weekend and how the lake has been fishing + MAJOR Cold Front + Terrible weather = Nothing to do with man card, and it would take 4 figures guaranteed paycheck to get me out of bed and on the water tomorrow... Even then I would be 50/50 at best.

Lol, there is a good chance I will be at home also. Just enjoy giving a few of you a hard time.

saltyduck

Tomorrow is going to be very similar to a day Brent and I had when we fished a tournament out of Dayton... I had to stop numerous times because the spray from the waves while running kept freezing on the shield of my helmet where I couldn't see. I had to stop fishing braid because the spool kept freezing up into a solid block of ice... Thinking of that day makes me want to sell all of my equipment and boat! You boys have fun fishing for $175! I'm gonna be in my footy pajamas, Denali Hoodie, fireplace running, hot cocoa in the morning, Cold beer or Whiskey in the afternoon, pot of chili cooking in the crock pot, and college football on the TV, laid up in my recliner.

derek81

saltyduck - 10/31/2014 10:25 AM

Tomorrow is going to be very similar to a day Brent and I had when we fished a tournament out of Dayton... I had to stop numerous times because the spray from the waves while running kept freezing on the shield of my helmet where I couldn't see. I had to stop fishing braid because the spool kept freezing up into a solid block of ice... Thinking of that day makes me want to sell all of my equipment and boat! You boys have fun fishing for $175! I'm gonna be in my footy pajamas, Denali Hoodie, fireplace running, hot cocoa in the morning, Cold beer or Whiskey in the afternoon, pot of chili cooking in the crock pot, and college football on the TV, laid up in my recliner.

So when should I be there to help you with the whiskey?

Blue76

I have been looking forward to fishing this and meeting many of you guys face to face.... I am not sure that's gonna happen... besides me having second thoughts my partner is like "are you crazy?" What is even worse is that I think I have some fish located and think I would have a shot at a decent finish... Had my best day in a while yesterday. We will make the final call later but it isn't looking good. That wind is the worry for me... brutal...

saltyduck

I am taking my boys to Lowe's for the building thing at 9, so I figure any time after 10:30 its on! Come one come all

Hook1

Hey Jason and I had an unreal day throwing traps in the snow!!!

Blue76

If had a vote I would vote to move this event to next Saturday... I will be in Las Vegas all next week... Itching to go fishing when I get back.