maddog cancer's back

epaul

the bad C showed back up on maddog collar bone and shoulder looks like he'll be going through treatments over the winter so yall remember Mark

EricM

In our thoughts.

BassERT

emoAngel emoAngel

emoCool

slick

Hang in there Mark. You have won this fight before. our prayers are with you my friend. 'Slick" & Evelyn

Labman

Praying for healing. Know you have to be strong to handle the treatments, and you are just the man to do it.

Thanks epaul

Regards, Judie & Norman

drumking

Praying for you in the Spirit right now, Mark. emoBigsmile emoGeezer

cuonthelake

emoAngel If there is anyone that can over come anything its MadDog....My prayers are for you, your family, and all those that touch you in healing! By spring the owl will be hooting, keep making those custom jigs my friend!

elwestb

Sending thought s and prayers Maddog!

the maddog

THANK YOU ALL so much for the encouraging thoughts as I begin a long journey of rough waters ahead of me. The doctors have scheduled me to begin 'Provenge' treatments on DEC.9, that is where they take 3 pints of my ownblood and supercharge my white cells with a chemical that makes them very aggressive ,then 3 days after they infuse this new blood back into me and they go search out and destroy the cancer cells. I am to do this for three weeks being done every other week.If all goes well I should be able to regain my strength enough to fish again this Spring. The long term prognosis for life is 2-3 years before I meet my Maker. I have a Bucket List of CFF fishing fanatics that I would like to meet and fish together with before I move on to the riches that lay ahead of me to complete my journey.</p>

A Very Happy Thanksgiving and God bless you in these Holidays as I get aspired by all your prayers for me....the maddog</p>