10 best lures for lake chickamauga year around bass fishing

jims1066

Ok so I'm still trying to figure out my 10 best lures/baits for chickamauga. I have a few that are emerging as favorites. I was curious if you had one tackle box and could pick 10 lures for your box....what would they be?

Hiwassee Angler

During the spring I really love to throw a ....... and if you find some grass I toss a ....... . Now in may I love to toss a ......... but it just depends on the spawn, then I'll throw a .........

Strato-G

emoPoke Hey u musta gotten smaller tackle box as u only mentioned 4 lures. emoScratch, now u know I use the same ones & ur telling everyone emoDoh . Sure am glad you did not mention.... & ......., especially in the colors that r most useful, emoPlease ............... emoGeezer emoUSA

Carl

A few years back a bubble gum colored hula chatter bomber was hot, a CBA was won on it.

Bigrobm33

Hard to answer that question if you want to answer for year round really since every season needs something a little different. A jig will work year round besides that what I throw varies on what time of year it is and what it is exactly im fishing

djsmarinelectronics

In other words nobody is telling, really? This is what I have heard people say they have caught good fish on this year: crankbait, spinnerbait, shakey head, swimbaits, mop jigs, trick worms, tennessee rig, shakin shad, spooks and senkos. It may completely change for next year.