Gathering Information Concernng CFF #12 September 10, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dropshot

Staff member
<font size="4">I am asking those who have fished<u>4 or more CFF Tournament Trail events this year</u> to respond to this post. If you will be so kind asto answer in the format ofyes/no/no/yes...no/yes/yes/no...no/no/no/no, etc.asI try and gather information it would be greatly appreciated.</font></p>

<font size="4">1. Do you plan on fishing CFF Tournament Trail #12 originally scheduled to be held on Nickajack Lake September 10, 2016?</font></p>

<font size="4">2. If you are not planning to fish CFF #12,does your participation hinge on participating in the CBA tournament being held on the same date?</font></p>

<font size="4">3. Do youplan on fishingthe CBA Chattanooga Fish N Fun September Open scheduled to be held on Chickamauga Lake September 10, 2016? </font></p>

<font size="4">4,If you are not planning to fish the CBA Chattanooga Fish N Fun September Open,does your participation hinge on participating in the CFF tournament being held on the same date?</font></p>

<font size="4"></font></p>

<font size="4">Thank you very much for responding.</font></p>

</p>

Fishheadspin

yes / no/ no/no...and i am most likely going to see my son who is in the air force on labor day weekend so if it is changed that would screw me.

Oldman

i cant fish if it is changed and it is not right for me not to be able to fish so a hand full of people can fish another tx trail.

Smalliefan2

No, no ,no ,no. Going to Vol's game.

rodbuilder2

Yes No No No

djsmarinelectronics

no/yes/yes/no

elwestb

flyman - 8/22/2016 4:50 PM

No/no/no/no sons wedding

Ken, tell him to move it!

bronzeback45

yes/no/no/no How much more are we going to :emoticon: :emoticon: :emoticon: