Allison Craft Owners

djsmarinelectronics

I have a 2008 Allison Craft in my shop like I have never seen, there is an aluminum plate bolted to the bottom of the transom, protruding probably 12" beyond the edge of the transom. No place to mount an LSS2 without picking the darn thing up on screen, suggestions? Supposedly on the boat when brand new

Attachments

• allison.JPG
    allison.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 364

Jpxb2003

That's a hole shot plate (Skid planer) made by Allison. His setup is different from mine but I would call Transducer Shield and see if they have a setup for that CMC jackplate. Several pros are running that boat so I'm sure it's been done.

If that route doesn't work I would call Bill at Allison and see what they have done in the past. Better yet Bill would be who I start with. I bet they make a bracket.

Let us know how this turns out.....I'm curious now.

Xpress110

Not sure if it is any help but my Humminbird SI transducer is actually mounted to my Skid Planer. X2 on calling Bill at Allison, they mount Lowrance HDS's at the factory.

djsmarinelectronics

I was also able to use the center of the hole shot plate; any mount to the jack plate was partially above the plate and I feared it would show up as a shadow. There was enough room under the plate and enough of the hull to block the LSS2 from damage. Owner will let me know if there are any problems with that location.
Thanks for the replies.