Need more help chickamauga

Dbass

6 pounds out of 1st going in to tomorrow today was tuff only caught 3 fish all day stayed around Harrison bay all day any advice for tomorrow guys !!! Help!!!

silvertalon

The bite I've been on is mostly late afternoon. However, the fish are still around shallow even tho they may not be schooling up. I had to work hard on Thursday but my best bite was on a 1/2 oz spinnerbait mid lake. See my post under fishing reports. Main lake weedlines have still got bait in them too. In cloudy conditions like this I'd be throwing nickle willows. Sexy shad colors. A bladed swinbait will work too. Jerkbait if they're suspended and not chasing, IMO. What tournament is this? Good luck!

Dbass

It's our fishing club out of GA we are small 8 boats we just all live to fish this is the 1st year we have every fished up here so I've been on the lake 3 times and I'm beginning to love it we come 1st of November this year and you guys helped me out with the frog and then we drawed it out of the hat for the classic but it was tuff on me today but 12 pounds is leading we had 7