Robert A Brown passed away 1/9/17

Pudge14

I am asking for prayers as I have lost my father Monday January 9th 2017. Robert A Brown,61 passed of a heart attack at work Monday morning. it was unexpected. he use to fish a lot of CBAs in the 80s and the red man tournaments. I'm sure some may not know him but a lot will. he was a great man and will be greatly missed.
The funeral arrangements will be held at Hamilton funeral home located at 4506 Hixson Pike Hixson, TN 37343
Visitation will be at 4 to 7pm Friday 13th
Service will be at 2pm Saturday 14th.
We ask that every one wear something casual. That was Roberts style he did not like dressing up and hated suits and ties.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me Justin Fairbanks At 423-664-2600.
Thank you

on fish

I knew Robert very well,good man and was a great.fisherman,he did fish alot of cba back in the day and red man (bfl) too,had a vision with a suzuki! Sorry for your loss, prayers sent to you and the family.

porthos33

Very sad to hear buddy. My Dad turns 61 this year and I can't imagine how you guys feel. You and your family will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers

BassERT

emoAngel emoAngel

emoCool

Pointer 78

I've heard good things about him. I'm so sorry for your loss.

canoe fisherman

Sorry for your loss, prayers for the family and friends.

Gator

I am sorry for your loss.

Bushhog57

As a truck driver I always called him "Headgasket".. he was always a good friend.. I just got back in town this morning and found out.. I am truly sorry.. he will be missed. My prayers are with your family.

Pudge14

Yes sir bushhog that was his cb handle. And thank you it was defently a hard pill to swallow and still seems so unreal. Knowing i will never see my dad again.