Where's the pics Earl?

Jmax

He is probably trying to keep folks from knowing who he is for as long as he can to keep us less talented anglers from seeing where he is fishing. Rumor has it he is also wearing one of these. emoBigsmile Jmax

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 156

972fws

Seen it yesterday . Very sharp boat . He was having hard time just riding around putting break in time on it.

elwestb

No pics! I took a couple but I don't how to post them! I did get in about 6 hours of the break in time on her Sunday and today. I fished a little but mostly doing the engine break in. Doing that break in is like pulling teeth for me. I want to fish! I did catch one fish Sunday to christen her properly. It was almost 6 lbs. I didn't have my scales with me so I was just guessing though. I went back out this morning and started back on the break in process again. I fished a little while and only had three bites. One was a 5.2 then a big drum and the other was a 7.12. So all was not lost. I still have about 4 more hours to go on the break in but I'll get there. And I'm still trying to learn and figure out what all these gadgets, switches, bells and whistles do!? She is a just little bit complicated for a old guy like me. And as many of you know my learning curve is just a bit off. I ain't the dillest pickle in the jar but I'm trying really hard! See 'ya on the water!

Jmax

Dink Dink, turn your phone up side down and then send it so the picture will be right side up. Earl, you should have sent it to me. emoLaugh Sweet ride Earl!!! emoWorthy Jmax

I tried to blow up the one above but that did make it a little blurry. If you want to try and send me the original I can probably do better. emoRedface

Attachments

• IMG_2062.JPG
    IMG_2062.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 154

Jmax

Dink Dink, you know I was just picking on ya. emoPoke Earl I got your e-mail, lets try this again.

Very good looking boat!!! emoWorthy Jmax

Attachments

• Boat back  and side (Copy).JPG
    Boat back and side (Copy).JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 143

Jmax

You know Earl, with a good looking set like that you better catch more fish. emoBigsmile You will at the least look like you know what you are doing. emoThumbsup Jmax

Attachments

• Boat Tahoe (Copy).JPG
    Boat Tahoe (Copy).JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 143

churly

Straight pimpin' on the for real tip

DinkDink

Jmax - 1/17/2017 4:38 PM

Dink Dink, you know I was just picking on ya. emoPoke Earl I got your e-mail, lets try this again.

I know. I don't understand why it does that. When I look at it on my phone on the forum it is right side up. Are you viewing on a computer?

Jmax

Jmax - 1/17/2017 5:29 PM

DinkDink - 1/17/2017 5:28 PM

Jmax - 1/17/2017 4:38 PM

I know. I don't understand why it does that. When I look at it on my phone on the forum it is right side up. Are you viewing on a computer?

When Earl sent them to me they were upside down too. I sent them over to a picture file on my computer where I can right side them up. Then I reduced them down to under 100 kb and put them on the forum.