Welcome Piscifun as a new sponsor

pwadm

Administrator
Please welcome Piscifun as a new forum sponsor:

Piscifun was founded in 2013 by Ben and Peter; the two close friends have always had a passion for fishing and family. This passion leads to the company slogan: “Go with Family”. As a fishing brand dedicated to offering high quality affordably priced fishing gear, Piscifun strives to cut down circulation costs. With this strategy customers across the globe can equip themselves and their families with high quality gear that will not break the bank. Go with family and enjoy your time on the water.

You can visit their website at: https://www.piscifun.com

EricM

Welcome! emoToast

This forum is a great community, with many nice guys here. Piscifun would like to be part of it and support it. Since we are a new name to you guys, pm me or start a topic mentioning Piscifun if you want to know anything from us. I would be glad to answer your questions.

We would appreciate it if you guys can give us your suggestions/advice. Thanks for your warm regards!

All the best

FishingwithRusty

good deal! i just got 2 reels(the rapid and SAEX Premier) in the mail this weekend from Piscifun, put some string on them and walked down to the dock to play with them a bit. both casting very nicely and the premier handled the catfish that slapped my lipless cb with no problems :) the rapid is nice, has a shallower spool, i put 20lb mono on it and can cast it all off pretty easily will likely make it flipping reel, i thought it had a n aluminum frame like the premier but it doesnt look like it, we'll see how it holds up.

FishingwithRusty

Longt70 - 3/24/2017 11:55 AM

What happened to the big fish contest they was running on here?

apparently it got pulled emoScratch

Muskrat

Welcome ! :emoticon:logo I was glad to give you guys a emoThumbsup on your FB site and on a thread here on the forum. I've been using a Piscifun baitcaster for awhile and...I like it !