New to CFF

Justfishin118

Hey guys my name is Jake and I'm from soddy i grew up on/around the Lake but im just now getting serious about fishing. So i joined CFF hoping to find some people that can teach me a little. I have all my own stuff and i have a nice little bass boat i can use. So if you have any advice or knowledge you'd like to pass on or want to hit the Lake and show me some stuff just let me know. My family has always had boats so I'm not new to lake navigation or driving and I'm not a total noob when it comes to bass fishing.

Gator

Welcome

There is a lot of great information on here. Watch the fishing reports and general discussions and you will pick up some very good info on how guys are catching em. Welcome and good luck.

Jarhead96

Welcome to the site. I am also new and have recently got into bass fishing with some co-workers and also from my kayak. I am from the Georgetown area.

Tight_Lines

Welcome aboard!! you have come to the right place. people here definitely know where and how to catch fish around this area! not to mention very friendly an helpful!! good fishing!