bridge bracket for bow electronics

Rob Lee

Presently have my Helix 10 on a Ram mount. I knew it would be in the way of this old man getting in and out of boat safely...and it is. Can anyone recommend and/or your experience with a bridge bracket (for lack of better words) that fits over trolling motor foot pedal tray? Thanks for any suggestions.

djsmarinelectronics

I am carrying Bass Boat Technology angle brackets (bridge bracket)

porthos33

Yeah I was going to do the same thing but was able to just mount straight to the bow of my boat bc the bracket would have been in the way of my switches. I think they are a great idea! I looked at the comfort troll brand b/c of the drink and tool attachment. I found a guy selling one on bbc.com new for like 30 bucks. Great place to look

kevo615

I had the precision sonar bracket on my old boat. Wish it would have worked on my new boat, but it wasn't tall enough to access the cupholder and tools in trolling motor foot tray. They are much better than a Ram mount.

Rob Lee

Johnny at DJ's Marine Electronics fixed me up with a Bass Boat Technology angle bracket for my bow mounted Helix 10. Its perfect and I love it. Johnny did a Great job and he is as genuine as they come. Go see him.

scooby-doo pole

Van Foster at Bass Boat Technologies is the man! I have the dual unit console mount... super sturdy, well made, and worth every penny! Plus, BBT is based out of Dalton, Ga.

Rob Lee

I think it was $65.00. Not absolutely sure. Johnny is located off Battlefield Blvd in Ringgold. He will do you right. DJ's Marine. He installed mine and it is perfect for my Helix 10. If you need his phone number let me know.