If you can go fishing this Thurs it should be a good day.

Jmax

I am not a huge fan of the Lunar tables but I do think it helps. I was looking at them for this week. It is not very often you see a day as high as this Thurs. It is one of the best days I have seen all year. They rank the days by 100 points and this Thurs is a 95 out of 100. emoEek I think I may go. emoBigsmile Jmax

Strato-G

emoScratch What do them Lunar fishy desire for a lure....Hey any day is good, some
are better than others & Thurs may just be that day...Luck to those who will be out there ......... emoGeezer emoUSA

porthos33

Strato-G - 5/22/2017 7:35 AM emoScratch What do them Lunar fishy desire for a lure....Hey any day is good, some are better than others & Thurs may just be that day...Luck to those who will be out there ......... emoGeezer emoUSA
</p>

Right!!! Those tables always lie to me anyway! I think Jmax is going fishing wednesday and wants it all to himself!! lol</p>

CATCHMAN

Did anybody tell the fish it's a 95/100 day? That's kinda like when you plant your garden, the old timers say "plant it in the right signs". I say plant it in the ground.
Or hey "the cows are standing up and eating", the fish must be biting (I believe that one myself).
emoPoke emoPoke

silvertalon

It all has to do with the new moon. Just remember- 3 days before to 3 days after. Same with the full moon. I like the new moon better except for spawning months. If you pay attention to this, you'll see the difference. You will catch bigger fish. Thats been my observation after 41 yrs on the water.

Jmax

silvertalon - 5/22/2017 9:53 PM

It all has to do with the new moon. Just remember- 3 days before to 3 days after. Same with the full moon. I like the new moon better except for spawning months. If you pay attention to this, you'll see the difference. You will catch bigger fish. Thats been my observation after 41 yrs on the water.

Yep, I agree, then add to that the cows standing and you have a great day usually. ;) Jmax

lafae7

It worked for me. I killed it today with the small mouth. I had 4 nice ones and one 5 or 6 pounder come off at the boat.

jenko157

judging by the weights from the Thursday night tourney last night. somebody forgot to tell the fish. 4lbs got paid. 12 lbs won it. Derek And Chase had an 8 lber and two keepers. (Congrats) There was a big crowd there for blast off and when I walked up to the get the trailer to load up, the parking lot was empty.

Jmax

Never made it out there myself. With me trying to sell this home here and buy my home in AR at the same time, it is not only stressful but it is also time consuming. :( It is definitely cutting into my fishing time. emoRolleyes Jmax

Jmax

jenko157 - 5/26/2017 5:48 AM

12 lbs won it. Derek And Chase had an 8 lber and two keepers. (Congrats).

Tell you what, Derek and Chase are on a roll! emoWorthy A 2nd in March and a 5th in April at the CBAs, a couple grand in the Big Bass Tour, now a Thursday nighter win, it would appear this may be their year. emoThumbsup Go get'um guys!!!! emoTongue Jmax

Aries 181

Jmax - 5/26/2017 7:54 AM

Tell you what, Derek and Chase are on a roll! emoWorthy A 2nd in March and a 5th in April at the CBAs, a couple grand in the Big Bass Tour, now a Thursday nighter win, it would appear this may be their year. emoThumbsup Go get'um guys!!!! emoTongue Jmax
I hope they're putting some back for uncle sugar, he'll want his cut next January.

Bill

derek81

fishinvol - 5/26/2017 7:13 AM

To bad when I fish a tournament with Derek he loses all his big fish . :(

Cause you are bad luck, we would have won the Sportsman tx if you would have just got out of the boat that morning before blast off.

derek81

Aries 181 - 5/26/2017 7:13 AM

Jmax - 5/26/2017 7:54 AM

I hope they're putting some back for uncle sugar, he'll want his cut next January.

Bill

I do every year, receiving a 1099 for fishing means I did good that year so those never bother me