Tellico

dlsmith6

Has anyone been up to Tellico yet this year? I am wonder if they have started stocking better. Also, is it worth fishing some of the other creeks off the main Tellico river?

junebugwapiti

</p>

Couple guys from work go up every weekend. So far they have got their limit each time, some days took longer than others and they were saying most of the fish were on the smaller side. But hey any fish is better than no fish. As far as some of the other rivers and creeks there are some that have better population of fish than others but watch out because alot of them have special regulations. Single hook, artificial only stuff like that</p>

hookset

Another option is Citico Creek. Go up mountain to entrance to Indian Boundry then turn right and can't miss Citco.

dlsmith6

When I go to Tellico the early morning produces mbut once the sun comes up it gets tough. I usually cast a yellow and black rooster tail.

Hooker

And they've been putting in trophy fish,,,Tellico Trophys are what they call them,,,now how many and how often I don't know

dlsmith6

The biggest I have ever caught on main river is about 12 inches. Glad to here they are putting trophy fish in there.