Local Real Estate Market

Davo

Hey guys,
Not sure if everyone is aware of what's happening in the local real estate market. Basically, we are in a full on seller's market. That means we have more buyers than sellers...which is good if you are thinking of selling. If you are planning on buying, well, you need to be fast and be prepared for a multiple offer situation. I've been selling homes in the area since 1999 and I can say that with the exception of 2005, this is the best I've seen as far as our market is concerned. Home prices have been rising and with the still low interest rates, it's a great time to sell or buy. Now that school is out, people are really looking.

If you have ever thought of buying a home, selling your home or are just curious as to what it may sell for, shoot me an email, send a PM, or give me a shout. You can also click on my link on the front page of the forum. I've helped several other members with both buying and selling though the years.

**If you are looking at lake homes, I think we can probably get a few casts in as well :) ***

David Jones
Keller Williams Realty
1200 Premier Dr., ste 140
Chattanooga, TN 37421
O:423-664-1600
M: 423-902-9836
David@MyChattanoogaHome.com
Each Keller Williams office is independently owned and operated

Jmax

I will vouch for what Davo is saying. Got told the same thing by a couple other realtors, not just KW. It is a sellers market right now. But then again don't try to sell a problem to someone else, you probably won't. It use to be that Crye-like was the number one realtor in Chattanooga. For that matter Davo use to work for them then. emoBigsmile But times have changed and Keller Williams in number one. I used them, we had a solid offer in two weeks. If all goes as planned they will have sold my home on closing June 28th. emoThumbsup Jmax

fish4fun24

Hi Davo I would love to get together with you sometime. I am with Movement Mortgage would love to help you grow your business. We are in several Keller offices and for good reason. Anyhow let me know. Our specialty 6 hr underwriting along with 7 day processing. We just rolled out a new program better than USDA as well June 1st