night time baits

dave60

What are the 3 best night time baits and colors on the chick

Davo

Spinner bait, chatterbait, worm. Of course we also caught a ton on buzz baits last night. I usually throw black but try to stick with dark colors...but that's where my confidence is.

dlsmith6

I wouldn't know for I have had a hard time catching anything at night. would like to learn how to fish at night if someone is willing to teach. I will drive.

fishinvol

dlsmith6 - 6/6/2017 10:50 AM I wouldn't know for I have had a hard time catching anything at night. would like to learn how to fish at night if someone is willing to teach. I will drive.
</p>

I'd be glad to help . Catching them pretty good at night right now . www.facebook.com/Fishinvol</p>

elwestb

... let me think! Oh yea, now I got it! A spinner bait, then another spinner bait, and then probably another spinner bait, then a shakey head worm and a big Tx. rig worm.

Pretty much any bait you use in the day you can use at night, but a single blade spinner bait and a black jitterbug will almost always catch them. Just change out the hooks on the Jitterbug and it is still my favorite night time bait.

Juggo

occasionalfisher - 6/7/2017 9:20 PM

Pretty much any bait you use in the day you can use at night, but a single blade spinner bait and a black jitterbug will almost always catch them. Just change out the hooks on the Jitterbug and it is still my favorite night time bait.

I agree. Nothing better then hearing the plop plop plop plop...SMASH!!!

Gotta remember to wait a few seconds before setting the hook which is so hard because of the adrenaline rush you get from the SMASH!!!