Started a new post, these Furniture items are now free! (First to ask and get them can have them.)

Jmax

Started a new post, these Furniture items are now free! (First to ask and get them can have them.)

Here is what I have now. The other post kind of got messy so here is a new one.
-Mallard Chest box.
-(2) Three Drawer chests with book shelf on top.
-Sit up Bar
-Small TV stand with drawers and TV
-End table
-Toilet paper storage box
-Wall Mirror approx. 3 foot by 5 foot.

Here are the pictures....

Attachments

• Picture0616170712_1.jpg
    Picture0616170712_1.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 243
  • Picture0616170709_1.jpg
    Picture0616170709_1.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 243
  • Picture0606170815_1.jpg
    Picture0606170815_1.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 238
  • Picture0606170825_1.jpg
    Picture0606170825_1.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 245
  • Picture0606170817_1.jpg
    Picture0606170817_1.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 252
  • Picture0606170818_1.jpg
    Picture0606170818_1.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 236

SethColeman

Re: Started a new post, these Furniture items are now free! (First to ask and get them can have them

I'll take ab roller!

Jmax

Re: Started a new post, these Furniture items are now free! (First to ask and get them can have them

SethColeman - 6/16/2017 8:10 AM

I'll take ab roller!

You got it! Let me know how to get it to you. On that I could run it to the lake. emoTongue Jmax

Jmax

RE: Started a new post, these Furniture items are now free! (First to ask and get them can have them

BTW- That duck chest is a Ducks Unlimited item I got at one of their banquets years ago. That duck on the side is half of a wood carved duck decoy. I have no place for it in my new home. My son use to use it as a coffee table, he wanted it but has no place for it in his apartment so it is going to go. emoAngel Jmax

SethColeman

Whatever is convenient for you, can you pm your number so I can call you?

Bomber 175

RE: Started a new post, these Furniture items are now free! (First to ask and get them can have them

I will take the mallard chest if still available.

Jmax

SethColeman - 6/16/2017 9:01 AM

Whatever is convenient for you, can you pm your number so I can call you?

Sent you my number.

Jmax

Bomber 175 - 6/16/2017 9:08 AM

I will take the mallard chest if still available.

Looks like Spur beat you. emoAngel If he changes his mind I will let you know. emoSmile Jmax

Oldman

i would like the tv stand if still available.

Jmax

Oldman - 6/16/2017 11:19 AM

i would like the tv stand if still available.

You got it! Your welcome to it, let me know when you want to get it. Jmax 423-298-4348

Jmax

Well, with the above items that have been spoken for that leaves....the

-End table

If anyone wants these items let me know. emoThumbsup Jmax

Ericb

You can't leave us!!!!

Jmax

Ericb - 6/16/2017 4:41 PM

You can't leave us!!!!

emoUpsmile Thanks! I will post a few from R-can-saw. emoTongue Jmax

porthos33

SethColeman - 6/16/2017 9:01 AM Whatever is convenient for you, can you pm your number so I can call you?
</p>

Hey Seth when you start to see that abb roller just collecting dust I will take it right off your hands.
smile1.gif
And when it does the same thing to me I will donate it to my local gym!</p>

Jmax

Jmax - 6/16/2017 11:58 AM

Well, with the above items that have been spoken for that leaves....the

-End table

If anyone wants these items let me know. emoThumbsup Jmax

End Table is gone.
Toilet Paper storage box is gone. emoBigsmile

All that is left is the mirror if someone wants it. If someone changes their minds or does not come and get it I will let you all know. emoThumbsup Jmax

SethColeman

porthos33 - 6/16/2017 4:12 PM

SethColeman - 6/16/2017 9:01 AM Whatever is convenient for you, can you pm your number so I can call you?
</p>

Hey Seth when you start to see that abb roller just collecting dust I will take it right off your hands.  
smile1.gif

Hahahaha! You got it bud! I have 24# more to lose, hopefully I won't need it long.

porthos33

SethColeman - 6/16/2017 9:36 PM

</p>

smile1.gif
Hahahaha! You got it bud! I have 24# more to lose, hopefully I won't need it long.
</p>

Thanks man! haha I got about 25 to go myself! It's tuff with all this good food and huge portions we eat in 'Merica!</p>

Attachments

• 54%22 pizza.jpg
    54%22 pizza.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 252

SethColeman

porthos33 - 6/16/2017 11:11 PM

SethColeman - 6/16/2017 9:36 PM

</p>

smile1.gif
</p>

Thanks man! haha I got about 25 to go myself! It's tuff with all this good food and huge portions we eat in 'Merica!</p>

Gooooood lawwwwdddddd!

Jmax

The Mallard Duck box is gone and the two chest of drawers with book shelves on top are gone. emoAngel Jmax