Favorite Brand Fishing Rods

G_weav65

Has anybody bought any of these Favorite Brand Rods? https://favoriteusa.com/ And if so did you like the rods? I have been thinking about ordering one, but wasn't sure if the sensitivity and quality was there.

Blue76

Sorry... I first had a crappy response about why would you want to buy an unproven brand for that money but that isn't what you asked or a fair response to your question so I deleted it...

I don't know anything about this brand... if you try them please post a review.

HunterDuck25

Never liked how they advertise USA, in God we trust and red white and blue plastered all over Chinese made stuff. Just looking into them is about as far as I went.

Mbryan185

I have never used them but for that amount of money you could order custom built rods that can be mad to look just about any way you can imagine.

G_weav65

Blue76 - 6/20/2017 11:17 AM

Sorry... I first had a crappy response about why would you want to buy an unproven brand for that money but that isn't what you asked or a fair response to your question so I deleted it...

I don't know anything about this brand... if you try them please post a review.

I had just ran across the brand, and researched and found out it was a christan based brand and seemed to be focused on the right things. Had seem many videos of their booths at major tournaments, and I was just wondering if anybody knew about the quality. But thanks for steering me away I'll stick with a more proven brand!

BulletTJ

I have at least 40 of Joe Burns rods. I wouldn't tell him but they are the best rods I have ever held. You just tell him what you want to do with it and he will custom build it. Unreal warranty and custom made. Can't beat them if you ask me.

Mbryan185

i have never used any of joes burns rods but I have never heard any thing bad about them. I use john miles custom rods and never had an issue with them. he can build it any way you want it.

smbass77

I've played with Favorite's rods at their booth on more than one occasion. Their top of the line rod is really light and feels great!

However, I have been hesitant spending that much money on a brand that is new.

Their less expensive lines are nice, but no nicer than their competitors who I know, trust, and can get service.

G_weav65

smbass77 - 6/28/2017 9:22 AM

I've played with Favorite's rods at their booth on more than one occasion. Their top of the line rod is really light and feels great!

However, I have been hesitant spending that much money on a brand that is new.

Their less expensive lines are nice, but no nicer than their competitors who I know, trust, and can get service.

Thanks for the feedback. I had found them watching these guys on YouTube, and had just wondered bout them. They always talked highly of them, but are sponsored by them so you can't go just off their word.