My new Piscifun reel came in!!! Can't wait to try it.

Jmax

Been checking the mail box every day all month looking for my reel I won in the May Lunker contest here on the forum from Piscifun. Went to the mail box today and there it was! emoDance Looks wise the reel appears to be really sweet. It is the SAEX Premier with a 7.3:1 ratio. Has 7 bearings, a 32.2 inch retrieve per turn, 11.4 max drag and weighs in at 6.3 ozes. emoThumbsup

I will try it out and keep you posted on how it preforms. If you were to go on their web site right now this reel is on sale for $57.99. I think it was $78 normally. Here are a couple pictures if your interested.

Web site is here....

https://www.piscifun.com/collections/baitcasting-reel

emoToast Jmax

Attachments

• Picture0622171649_1.jpg
    Picture0622171649_1.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 293
  • RL065-R_1_1024x1024.jpg
    RL065-R_1_1024x1024.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 295

Jmax

I used it today. The reel is slightly smaller then those I am use to. It is for sure lighter. Seemed to help with the hit detection. I rigged it up with 12 lb fluorocarbon, a 3/16th shakey head and an eight inch magnum finesse worm. emoThumbsup It is so smooth I at first kept back lashing. I have for years not used the magnetic brakes, I back off on them until it is just free spooling and use my thumb. Took a few to get the right pressure and I got to where I could cast that thing a mile. emoTongue Think I am really going to like it. Had some good pressure on the drag to fight the fish in and the large handle was easy for control. I did not catch anything bigger then a couple 3's on it but first impressions are really good. emoToast Jmax

FishingwithRusty

the premiere is a sweet reel