Fishing rods went for a swim on a hot day!!

Jbcarroll

If anyone was to snag a couple of rods just north of Soddy creek , I maybe the owner of them they are both cashion rods so if anyone runs across them could you contact me.

Hook1

If you get him close I just about guarantee that he'll find them.

scooby-doo pole

I accidentally kicked one over last year in about 20 FOW. I immediately hit the MOB on my bow unit to mark the spot and tossed out a buoy in the general area. Then got out my 7' H rod and rigged up something like a Carolina Rig. I put 1oz above the swivel, tied on a 3ft leader with 2 treble hooks about a foot apart, and another 1oz on the tail end of the leader. Once I rigged that up, I went back over the area I had marked on my unit with both SI and DI on. I couldn't locate my combo with either one. I thought for sure it deep in the grass or the current had swept it off that spot. Instead of giving up, I just started casting and reeiing it in at a snail's pace. After about 90mins of no luck and a worn-out arm, my rod loaded up and the line got tight. I thought I was hung up at first but quickly knew otherwise when I was able to continue reeling in the line. I was so relieved when I saw the tip of my rod break the surface attached to the business end of that treble hook. Had I not gotten my combo off the bottom, I would've been out almost $500. Ended up snagging my rod about 20yds away from the spot where it went over. Good luck man, I hope you get yours back!