Trail cam pics!! Lets see them!

churly

Its getting close fellas! Kentucky opens on 9/2 and GA and TN are not far behind. If you bow hunt and plan on hunting the opener, its time to get those stands hung. I spent all weekend in KY, we put out a bunch of new stands and bush hogged the paths we need to sneak in, and got some brassica plots planted. I know I'm not the only one beginning to swell up. I was hoping you guys had some trail cams pics you want to share. It doesn't have to be a big buck, just a cool pic. so lets see them....

churly

Here are few we have been watching

Attachments

• IMG_0382.JPG
    IMG_0382.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_0380.JPG
    IMG_0380.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 346
  • IMG_0379.JPG
    IMG_0379.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 319
  • IMG_0378.JPG
    IMG_0378.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_0361.JPG
    IMG_0361.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 336
  • IMG_0316.JPG
    IMG_0316.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 324

Hook1

You got some nice ones out there! Good luck with your season.

porthos33

Seeing these always gives me that itch to try and get a big buck. Just have to talk my wife into letting me add another hobby! Love the pics!

churly

No photo shop. Actual originals, the reason i run covert cams

Strato-G

churly - 8/4/2017 10:21 AM

No photo shop. Actual originals, the reason i run covert cams

Some nice looking species there.....PS Thanks eor the wave last nite as u went by. Talked with ur Bud a few minutes...Did u catch last nite.. Was tough for us, had nearly & another keeper for weigh in, not enough. Weights were light last nite.......... emoGeezer emoUSA

churly

Sorry if I waked you. I only had one keeper last night, which is precisely why I did not participate in the dog fight.