Bow Shop

niteowl

Does anybody know of a custom bow shop around Chattanooga or close to it? I'm in bad need of a new bow string and some arrows made. Need assp.

Rob Lee

Benton Shooter Supply has a good archery shop. A couple years ago a guy at Sportsman's Watehouse put cable and strings on my Ten Point crossbow. He was very knowledgeable and did a great job. Shoots like new. Initially, I must admit, I was hesitant and concerned. Choo Choo Archery fletched arrows for me and they did not last.

Flipman93

Harvest archery in Dayton. The guy knows his stuff and is super friendly. Always helped me out pretty quick too.

RobN

Big Daddy outdoors in South Pittsburgh/ Bridgeport Al - ask for Conan - he is an excellent bow tech

churly

Harvest archery is the best shop I have walked into since Turk retired. Bought a bow from them after going to every shop between chatt and bowling green

Hook1

It's not real close to Chattanooga but Grants in Dalton always helped me out. It's been a while though and I know things change....

niteowl

Thanks for all help. I went to harvest today. Seems like a good bunch of guys. They are going to take care of me. I have always used choo choo,but since they closed, I was lost

Shane Auston

You can try with "peakwilderness" You can also get some useful tips about bow hunting. How to be a good bow hunter? Here is the useful tips:

1) First Bow
2) The Arrow
3) Release Aids
4) Drop Away Arrow Resets
5) Bow Sights
6) Hit The Target Range
7) Avoiding Common Mistakes
8) Knowing Where to Shoot
9) Learning to be Patient

The above tips will guide how to be a good bow hunter. Good luck!