Is it me???

on fish

I've been to the nick several times lately,. Man is it me??? Or is it really this tough?? I can usually figure something out, but dang!!! The grasses look word in places and its low,,,,, just not typical lower nickajack,the bait ???? Where is it? I guess it's me !!! Lol. Respond if you like

JEEPnFISH

I've had a dry spell myself lately. Just got back from Camp Jordan . Caught a little bit of everything. No trophies, not expected. I just needed something pulling on the end of my line.
It was my first time there, just to get out close to home.
Big bass are nice, but sometimes I just need to catch SOMETHING.
The best was a really decent black crappie.
The big water will see me again when I have the time to sneak away.

porthos33

I think all the bait ran up to chick!!

I had one of the best days I've ever had on a spook tonight! Fish and bait was literally everywhere. Bass were spitting up bait the size of my sexy dawg. I doubled on largemouth twice and caught well over a 100. I invited some guys from ky that were fishing close to me but not catching anything to throw where I was and they caught a few but they never threw the spook. I couldn't believe the amount of bait on the depth finder.

FirstLight

I've been fishing down on Nickajack quiet a bit the last few weekends and it has been pretty tough. But we have noticed that if we jump around ALOT, eventually we get into some fish. Solid keepers but no giants. And we are finding bait around the grass in some places.

elwestb

It's just September! The worst month of the year!

on fish

Boys I agree, September stinks,it's just dang tho!!!I mean fish Mile long stretches and nothing