ROLL!!! TIDE!!! ROLL!!!!!

crossbow6854

They were tough to handle last year and are gonna be even harder this year! They don't just play as good as they can, they just play as good as they need too, and get the job done !!!!! It's high tide again!!! ROLL!!!!! TIDE!!!!! emoAngel emoBang emoEnforce emoHoppingmad emoHoppingmad emoHoppingmad emoHoppingmad

elwestb

I wonder if the Vandy wants anymore of Alabama? After all their comments last week of calling them out saying "your next" and "we want Bama"! I just wonder if they still want some more or did they get enough?

bronzeback45

BulletTJ - 9/26/2017 11:32 AM Right now the Tide are in a league of their own. I dont see anyone beating them.
</p>

Tide haven't played anyone ranked, so what league are you referring to? Just Say'n</p>

DinkDink

bronzeback45 - 10/3/2017 6:22 PM

BulletTJ - 9/26/2017 11:32 AM Right now the Tide are in a league of their own. I dont see anyone beating them.
</p>

Tide haven't played anyone ranked, so what league are you referring to? Just Say'n</p>
Florida State??????!

DLR

Florida St. Is not ranked in top 25. Only before first game and before qb hurt. Alabama WILL play an extremely tough Mercer in the home stretch

elwestb

Yea, it looks like Bama has some easier games down the stretch after Arkansas. I just hope that Mercer isn't as good or play as well as the winless U Mass did against Tennessee!

Rob Lee

A challenge all football coaches face is how to prepare or get your team up for a significant lesser foe. As a young kid playing midget football in Knoxville we were undefeated and most opponents failed to score. Last game of the season we faced a winless Seymour team...they beat our a$$.