$100 rods?

Mudman

Looking to buy a good rod in chatt area. 7.3ft to 7.6ft medium heavy only. What do u have? Tx

porthos33

You can just buy new rods at that price that will come with a warranty. I have some nice rods, but these days I try to stay on the cheaper end for rods and make sure I have reels that can casts good into head winds. There are a lot of great rods out there with warranties in that price range.

Aries 181

The deals are out there, you just have to look for them. Case in point, I found two new rods for the price of one. (1) Powell Max 3D model 714C 7'1" heavy ex fast and (1) Powell Inferno 703C 7'0" med heavy ex fast for $100.00 OTD.

The Max 3D is my dedicated jig rod and the Inferno is my chatterbait/swimbait rod. Retail
on both is right at $280 with tax. The vendor was closing them out and I bought the last two he had.

Bill

TN-Shellback

Not the best for higher end rods but Dick's has ongoing sales that will save you a bit of $. A good rod sale and then use their spend $100 save $20 coupon on top of the sale.

Last sale I got the Abu Veritas rods for $60 each on sale and then added a 13 fishing reel which was also on sale topping the $100 mark and got another $20 off each.