Wtb bps 100mph insulated or equal rain gear

camaro88z

Looking for used set. I think jacket will need to be 2x from what I am told they are smaller. Bibs probably the same. If you have them want to sell at a decent price text prefered (423)368-0442

camaro88z

Do you personally have them. If so which ones. How do they hold up in rain for you. How warm are they in middle of winter running down the river. Looking at them now. Look good. Priced Right.

camaro88z

If someone can tell me for sure how they do running down the river in heavy rain. If they do good I will probably order them.

Mr. S

No Josh I don't personally own one. They are a well known brand. I'm sure you can google reviews of the product you are interested in. I will be purchasing a set soon my self. The suits with a "I" designation are Ice fishing suits 1-5 I think with increasing levels of insulation. the "F" designation are storm rated suits I'm not sure if they are insulated but are just good rain suits. These are just a more cost efficent option to the $500-600 100 MPH suits.

camaro88z

Ok LeBron. Ty. I can say I searched for reviews. Could not find much on them. So I made a couple calls to see if anyone I know has tryed them. All I could find out on was the rain suits. But I did find a review on the I 3. It was good. My boat is blue and black so call me stupid lol. But I ordered the i5 black jacket. And i4 blue bibs. If they are as good as they sound it is a good deal. I payed $291. If I get mine and try them out anytime soon and you want to know what I think of them before you order yours hit me up. I will let you know what I think of them. Ty

Bigrman

Discount depot on hwy 58 bought mine for 200 n that’s a jacket n bibs.. take cash n he will cut a deal

Mr. S

Oh yea, forgot about that place, they have even a larger store in Cleveland.

camaro88z

What suit did you get at that price bigrman. Already ordered mine. But I will know what to tell people.

Jig Man

Bass Pro has them coming up for not much more than that flea market depot on 58 sells theirs for. Brand new from BPS not returned or used merchandise that they sell for $250 a set.

jenko157

I have a set of frabill i2 and a set of I4 for wintertime fishing. They are extremely warm and have kept me dry for 2 seasons now.

churly

The BPS 100mph suits are either on sale or going on sale. I cant remember if it was the pre-black Friday flyer or actual black Friday sale. Cant remember the price, but it caught my attention because it was a heck of a discount. Don't buy used rain gear unless, you know for a fact it hasn't been worn much. what makes a rain suit leak? wear and use!

elwestb

BPS 100 mph suites are on sale Friday. $199 for the parka and $169 for the bibs. That is down from $269 and $219 I believe?