Customer Appreciation Day @ DJ's Marine Electronics

djsmarinelectronics

Open House and Customer appreciation day. DJ's Marine Electronics will be hosting this event Sunday December 17th from 12 noon until 5pm and everyone is invited, there will hot dogs and drinks along with a few flippin and casting competition games for the kids so bring the young ones as well!!! Discounts for high school and college anglers as well!!! DJ's is the local supplier for Minn Kota, Lowrance, Humminbird, Yank-um Custum Tackle, K9 Fishing, Line Taming Serum, Producer SwimBaits, Lew's Reels, Bluewater LED, Ram Mounts and many other items. Stop by check out all the great products and enjoy an afternoon of friendships and people all with the same interest.

djsmarinelectronics

No, you old coot!

Of course Rod......sorry I left that group out

Hook1

Will this be at your place or somewhere else? Sounds great hopefully I can make it.

niteowl

Why does all the good stuff fall on a Saturday that I work. Oh well. I might just call in sick that day. I did cough 1 time today.

djsmarinelectronics

Hook1 - 11/16/2017 1:34 PM

Will this be at your place or somewhere else? Sounds great hopefully I can make it.

At my place on Pine Grove Road Charlie

djsmarinelectronics

niteowl - 11/16/2017 3:10 PM

Why does all the good stuff fall on a Saturday that I work. Oh well. I might just call in sick that day. I did cough 1 time today.

This is actually on a Sunday Mike, come on down!

djsmarinelectronics

Fhixon - 11/17/2017 11:26 AM

I need a few of the yank spinnerbaits I might just stop by myself

Have a good supply Fred, come by and say hello!

djsmarinelectronics

1473 Pine Grove Road
Ringgold, GA

I-75 South to exit 350 (Battlefield Pkwy/2A Hiway) turn right go to CVS (Old Mill Road), turn right go to stop sign (Pine Grove Road), turn right and my place is on the right