Watts Bar

ratman

Has anyone got any advice on what s good up there? Thinking about trying it haven’t been there in several years would like to try and see how it is now

higdon21xrd

I was catching some good fish on white swim baits around milfoil a couple of weeks ago. You can basically write off using carolina rigs on that lake anymore, but I can't complain about the size of the fish I was catching.

porthos33

higdon21xrd - 11/16/2017 5:24 PM I was catching some good fish on white swim baits around milfoil a couple of weeks ago. You can basically write off using carolina rigs on that lake anymore, but I can't complain about the size of the fish I was catching.
Why don't the c-rig work anymore?

bricknbass

porthos33 - 11/16/2017 9:00 PM

higdon21xrd - 11/16/2017 5:24 PM I was catching some good fish on white swim baits around milfoil a couple of weeks ago. You can basically write off using carolina rigs on that lake anymore, but I can't complain about the size of the fish I was catching.
Why don't the c-rig work anymore?[/QUOTE. ]

Brother inlaw. Saw grass is thick as a hay field

higdon21xrd

i get frustrated with the grass around it. when i'm pulling in a small bush every time i throw, i just don't want to fool with it anymore.

Patoutdoors

I completely understand that. I also use single swimbaits, mostly small finesse style swimbaits like a 3.8 Keitech 3.5 or 3.8 with a 1/4 oz swimbaits head. A bomber A4 in some type of crawfish or shad color. Shakey head with a robo worm works well also.