In Appreciation of Your Support- Big Event

djsmarinelectronics

Everyone is invited!!! DJ's Marine Electronics will be hosting this event Sunday December 17th from 12 noon until 5pm, there will hot dogs and drinks along with a few flippin and casting competition games for the kids so bring the young ones as well!!! Discounts on everything in stock with a 10% discount off retail on any ordered item. DJ's is the local supplier for Minn Kota, Lowrance, Humminbird, Yank-um Custum Tackle, K9 Fishing, Line Taming Serum, Lew's Reels, Bluewater LED, Ram Mounts and many other items. Stop by check out all the great products and enjoy an afternoon of friendships and people with all the same interest.

If nothing else come by and have a hot dog on me and talk fishing! We will have several FLW/Costa Pros attending that love to give advice, or just talk fishing.

We will also have Kelly Albert from K9 fishing, John Adams from Line Taming Solution, Wally Kilpatrick from Yank-um Custom Tackle, FLW/Costa Pro's Brad Harmon and Tom Roberts will be on hand; come talk to them about their products, what you like or think needs improvement.

2016 BFL All American winner Wesley Smith on the coangler side will be joining us for our customer appreciation day. Wesley was also the winner of the lake Hartwell wildcard event in 2015 from the back of the boat. Wesley will be there do give seminars and advice to any young anglers and older anglers alike looking for a little advice. This guy know his stuff, so be sure to say hi and ask him a few questions!!

Bring the kids, bring your wife, heck bring your dog, this is a family event and there is no telling who might show up. I hear the Kettle Korn team may also participate. Give me a chance to say thank you for all your support the past several years.