scubajt41, Chick- Harrison Bay Ramp, All, 1-11-18

scubajt41

Met up with a park ranger and he wanted to check out my rig. Went back to the ramp at the park. Apparently the story behind the tracks are that it use to be a repair facility and they used an old world war 2 plane winch to pull boats and barges out. The cart and tracks are all the remain. Bass were hunting around the tracks tonight and even got some footage of feeding. Fish are tight to structure and appear to be hiding under it wherever they can. Visibility is much clearer here than by the bridge. The ranger tipped me off to a spot with a big bass, he is taking me to it next week. He also mentioned teaming up for some inspections around the marina. More to come like usual!

Did you see the bass spawn?

https://youtu.be/nglpsWeBWWw

getting to watch new "Cousteau" series. Neet

Juggo

Awesome video. It’s really cool to see the life underwater first hand. Thought of you the other day when I dropped my net in the water but it’s so dang low right now I was able to grab it with my boat hook.

scubajt41

Juggo - 1/13/2018 11:54 AM

Awesome video. It’s really cool to see the life underwater first hand. Thought of you the other day when I dropped my net in the water but it’s so dang low right now I was able to grab it with my boat hook.

Lol. There are bunch of those around the docks