Moving to Chattanooga

RandyRedwoods

Thanks for the add. Moving from San Antonio to Chattanooga next month and will be looking to participate in local bass tournaments. I own a 2015 BassCat Pantera IV.
Also need some help finding temp storage for my boat. Would prefer indoor with an electrical connection. Any recommendations?
Thanks
Randy

NickJ5101

Ark Care Storage offers covered storage with power hookups. They do month to month storage and it is a short ride to Chester Frost Park.

Glad to see a fellow BCB owner moving to the area. I grew up here and own a 14 BCB P2. PM me and I would be glad to help in anyway I can.

finbully

I looked for indoor storage with electric back in August for a 26' RV. I could not find any in the area except this place:
http://www.rvparkpalace.com/

They are not cheap but it is an impressive place.

I ended up at N Georgia RV Storage but that would be too far away in my opinion for fishing our lake.

Welcome to Tennessee and our great lake. It can test your patience so keep lots of calm pills handy!!

saltyduck

Rv Park Palace is great! 10 minutes from Wolftever/ Harrison Bay.

Climate controlled and will have your boat out and ready within an hour of calling them. Plugged up ready to go!

RandyRedwoods

Thanks for the help. Ended up going with ArkCare. RV Palace would have cost me $350 a month vs. $65 a month for covered with electrical at Ark. hope to see you out on the water soon.

Volfish

I lived in San Angelo (USAF) for two years and basic in San Antonio. I had forgot how beautiful the Chattanooga Area is. You are gonna love it here.

FishingwithRusty

welcome, i spent a fair amount of time in san antonio(great city to be young and single in), have family around the DFW metroplex. my PB largemouth came out of H4 east of san antonio while i was there. you're gonna like "the chick" its full of fish and a few toads to boot :)

Simpl3Man2014

Thank you for your service and welcome to Chattanooga (when you finally get here). The Chick is a great lake...I'm sure you will love it here. I am from here, but I moved away for a long time. So glad I finally came back 7 years ago. No where else I'd rather live and fish.

heath423

Welcome to the board. You are moving to the hottest lake in the SouthEastern United States. Chickamauga may very well be the reason you decided to move across the country. LOL

Volfish

Stay inside the bouys until mid April. Lots of lower units get tore up this time of year. We airman got to take care of each other.