very scary boat crash video

thegman

My wife and I were fishing a creek on Tims Ford several years ago. A run-about came barreling in and almost hit us. Looked like a father and son. They obviously weren't paying any attention to where they were going. Thought we were gonna have to bale out.

sure makes a case for mandatory boaters safety courses

Mikie9

Not sure how this isn’t a common occurrence from what I’ve seen on the chick during the summer. I guess that’s why we night fish lol

SlabDog

Mikie9 - 1/18/2018 9:54 PM Not sure how this isn’t a common occurrence from what I’ve seen on the chick during the summer. I guess that’s why we night fish lol
</p>

Yeah, me too, and even then only through the week. It's dangerous even after dark on the weekend. I've seen pontoon boats floating in the channel with no lights on the weekend. They'll turn them on if you get pretty close, but that's still just plum crazy.</p>

zack1a2

Worry about this everytime I fish at chick..seems like no matter what ledge you find, the cruisers will find ya!

Simpl3Man2014

finbully - 1/18/2018 2:01 PM

I am speachless after seeing this!

https://youtu.be/agWmkZYu31Q

I did see this on Facebook, along with all the press covering the Angler killed on Okeechobee. Both serve as good reminders to stay safe. My dad used to tell me to be careful when I first started driving. Not because of me, but because of the other drivers. I think the same principle applies here.