New trolling motor lights

Just wanted to see if anyone on hear had used our is using the minn kota trolling motor light and is worth the money does it really help with visibility just wanted to make sure before I decided to put one on my boat not sure how long they been out but a friend of mine said they hadn’t been out very long just curious to see how they working out

Silverfish

If your talking about your direction arrow on the trolling motor, you just pop off the arrow disc and bulb is under it

Yes that is the one I was asking about thanks for the heads up about the roller that’s why asked before I just went out and bought it

Silverfish

I have one on my Ranger, never had any trouble with it hitting the roller, don't think the amount of light output justifies the cost.... if you want to use it for running at night there are better lights out there ....

finbully

If it lights up the reflective material on the bouys that is good for me. I'm getting one on my new Ranger. We shouldn't be driving around at night blinding each other with 1,000,000 candle power lights anyway. You don't want to blind the person heading at you!

Hooker

Luv mine and yes I seen one busted off because of the roller,,,not mine,,,,,that all depends on how your Tmotor is mounted n how yoy launch n load

Ranger020

i have one on my ranger and never had any problem with it hitting the roller. puts off pretty decent amount of light for its size

Well I bit the bullet and bought one yesterday and installed it on my Triton it don’t look like the roller issue will be a problem for my boat and also I think that it will produce enough light to see the bouys and that’s all I was looking for so I’ll test it out and let you guys know what I think about it also thanks for all the input