Local Crappie Experts appearing at Bass Pro Outpost

rsimms

It is "Crappie Madness" time the East Ridge Bass Pro Outpost with special sales and FREE seminars. Tonight at 7 PM Brian Howard and Mike Johnston, two of the top crappie anglers on Chickamauga Lake will be discussing early spring, dock shooting, float n fly and structure fishing. Q & A to follow.

On Saturday at 11 am and 2 pm, yours truly (Scenic City Fishing Guide Capt. Richard Simms) will be discussing his specialty, longline trolling. It's an incredibly productive technique almost guaranteed to put crappie in your freezer in late winter and early spring. And it is a GREAT technique for kids or inexperienced fishermen. We hope you'll stop by and participate and even enter for a chance to win a 2018 Panfish 16 model in our nationwide sweepstakes.

Attachments

• BP_Crappie.jpg
    BP_Crappie.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 193

Mr. S

OF COURSE! I have to work all weekend... emoBang

Tenncrapie

Anyone who crappie fishes needs to go listen to these guys. They are Good. Anytime you can add to your toolbox of knowledge as far as crappie go take advantage of it. Call your friends, neighbors, take the kids, grandma and listen and take notes. You'll be glad you did.

river rat

I went this morning for RSimms seminar on longlining for crappie very informative and gives me something new to try this spring I also got to visit with Drumking who I haven't seen in a while Great morning glad I went