Best flouro to throw

Tn bullet

I know before you ask what are you throwing looking for best all around usage jig swim jig spinner bait etc just looking for opinions..... ready and go

Seaguar Invisx
Sunline Assassian

I like the Seaguar for slower presentations, shakey, jig, t-rig and chatterbaits. For CB and others moving baits I like the Sunline a little better. Plus the Assassian comes in a 225 yard spools, so you can easily get a extra refill out of it if you use the right amount of backing on your reel.

danrnsmyth

Invisix and FC sniper, since I don't get to fish nearly as much as I would like I have three or four small finishing nails along the top of my garage and I take about forty foot of line and lay over the nails and put a sinker on the end to let some of the memory disappear, seems to help if i can remember to do that a day ahead of time

Smalliefan2

I am a fan of P-line. Also like the CXX.

Hook1

Seaguar Invisx for me too. I’ve also used the Red Label a lot but it definitely has a shelf life. It will be good one trip and the next you’ll have break offs. This is just my experience with the Red Label.

elwestb

Invisx!

Carl

you asked for best....Tatsu $$$$$$. If cost is not an issue. I switched to FC sniper last year and love it.

jb366

I've tried a ton of different fc and the best by far for me has been Sunline sniper and gamma edge. I see alot of reccomendations for p-line and invisx and alot of people use it with no problem obviously, but for me, p-line fc only lasted one trip. It had horrible memory and would tie up and kink making me have to retie all the time. I tried invisx on 2 different occasions. The first time it was a bad spool at I couldn't even sinch a knot without it breaking. Tried it again a while later and it made it a month before the same thing started happening. It was decent line while it lasted but the sunline and gamma to me is more sensitive and easier to manage.

Invizx, and red label if you’re on a budget. I’ve used Pline before and had no trouble with it but love invizx. If you do go with red label, check for knicks often.