Where are the fish???

I don't know if its just me but last 3 times I've been out its been tuff. Only managed a couple of slicks. Fished from 30' to 1' of water on points, ledges, flats close to deep water, stump beds, rock, and sand. Have thrown everything, including the kitchen sink, at em without any luck.

Is anyone having any success lately?

jb366

Been the same for me. From sale creek to within sight of the dam, 35' to dirt and all I've caught are a couple stripe and a handful of shad when I reeled in.

99tr19

Watts bar has been tough past two days also. 1 drum yesterday was it. Water was a constant 42 degrees though.

jb366

Watts bar needs more shad kill. I was there a couple weeks ago and I've never seen so much bait.

zack1a2

Same thing we have been through...I see people post pictures of awesome fish and lots of them...but I can't find them for squat!

porthos33

Its tough! We've caught a few but can't find any bass over 6.5lbs! Caught these the last few days

Attachments

• basss.jpg
    basss.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 212
  • bass.jpg
    bass.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 198
  • striper.jpg
    striper.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 192
  • varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpTymuue.jpg
    varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpTymuue.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 196
  • varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpxaURCg.jpg
    varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpxaURCg.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 187
  • varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpRRgfty.jpg
    varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpRRgfty.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 192

99tr19

Shad kill is happening now on watts bar. At least yesterday it was outta Tom Fuller. The gulls was in there so thick you could have thrown a rock and not missed one. Dead shad lined the banks. Water temp was a constant 42.