Try to Imagine

rsimms

Think back to when you were 19 years old. Who was your fishing hero? For me it would have been Bill Dance.

Now imagine you are about to go into a head-to-head competition with your fishing hero and dozens of other angling legends... and you're only 19 years old.

Maybe now you can appreciate the challenge, and opportunity, that lies ahead for Jacob Foutz.

http://bit.ly/2BSHHbn

Attachments

• cff_foutz_preview01.jpg
    cff_foutz_preview01.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 179
  • cff_foutz_preview02.jpg
    cff_foutz_preview02.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 199
  • cff_foutz_preview08.jpg
    cff_foutz_preview08.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 195

Jmax

That is very cool right there! emoThumbsup I will be looking for him come that Tournament. He is among some good company, Michael Neal also went to Bryan College. I love to see these young guns in the ranks of the Legends. emoWorthy In my mind it causes the Legends to keep their game up and stay challenged. Keeps complacency out of the sport of fishing. You know the old saying, "If you not moving forward your being passed.". Wishing this young man the best. emoToast Jmax

Living the Dream. Good Luck to you young man. Bend some scales.

NickJ5101

Awesome story. I was working on site at Bryan College during the National Championship and it was cool to see all the faculty following their team that week. It must be difficult trying to focus on his school work with the Classic coming up.

Simpl3Man2014

Man, this is an awesome story. Glad to see these guys being given the opportunity to do something they love while getting a good education. Wish this would’ve been a thing when I was in school

Most reassuring seeing him openly profess his faith in an era of intolerance. That kind of confidence goes a long way. And God will reward him.