Got Stumped

mbee5855

Hey Y’all-

Got out fishing for my first time last weekend since moving down here from MN. I got out from the bank at Wolftever and was only able to connect with one tiny LM.

Anyone have any pointers to get into some crappies from the bank this time of year or moving forward?

Any help is much appreciated

Thank ya,

Matt

Mr. S

Volfish - 3/3/2018 9:33 AM

Get under the bridge at Wolftever and make friends and buy some minnows.

x2 emoUpsmile

H-1

If your under the bridge keep a eye on your stuff . I was there a while back and there were some Illegals that took of with my tackle box

Muskrat

Just take a short drive over to Harrison Bay Sate Park. Great spots along the banks or the pier. The evening bite is usually great over the next few weeks. Speaking of "got stumped" ? Well the HBSP marina slough "got stumps"...everywhere. emoSmile

porthos33

Muskrat - 3/3/2018 11:18 PM Just take a short drive over to Harrison Bay Sate Park. Great spots along the banks or the pier. The evening bite is usually great over the next few weeks. Speaking of "got stumped" ? Well the HBSP marina slough "got stumps"...everywhere. emoSmile
I thought those were speed bumps in the no wake zone?

Walk down the bank on the boat ramp side of wolftever to where it gets steep and rocky and flip a minnow or jig under a slip float around some of the laydowns. Just adjust your depth on the float until the fish hit it.

Simpl3Man2014

This. Back when all I did was bank fish this was my spot. I will say, he is 100% accurate about the stumps. Lost a lot of good lures out there lol