Bass Tracker Heritage Edition

birdman

Went to bass pro last week to check them out and was so impressed I ordered one. I've been fishing out of a Jon boat for years so this will be a big upgrade for me. Anybody else checked them out?

Kickerfish

They seem like really cool boats. It's an amazing value too. I hope you enjoy it! I seen one in person but it was on the back of a big truck headed to the dealership.

birdman

Thanks man. Biggest drawbacks for me were the tiny live well ( 9 gallons) and the long wait to get one (July)

Kickerfish

Wow! They are making you wait till July? The way they were advertising it you'd think they'd already have a bunch made. That is a small live well but can get the job done. It's in front of the console right?

birdman

No they don't. Only upgrade option is trailer brakes which seems a little silly with an aluminum boat.

fischnrod

birdman - 3/4/2018 9:12 PM

Thanks man. Biggest drawbacks for me were the tiny live well ( 9 gallons) and the long wait to get one (July)

Well that gives you time to change your mind if you need to

Smalliefan2

The NMMA plate rates the boat at 40 HP. Looked at the one on display at BPS, no frills design, but it is the person fishing that makes the difference. I'd buy one if I was just starting.

Hook1

I won’t buy another Tracker. Just my honest opinion. If you plan to fish once here and once there, it’s fine. These are most definitely NOT designed for fishing tournaments all summer long like I do. The livewell is big on mine though and it works great.

JEEPnFISH

It would be a perfect 1st boat for me. I'm only fishing when I can, which means not often. No tournaments, I'm not that good. $99 a month sounds great. I just don't have anywhere to put it. If I want one bad enough ill put a bigger gate on the backyard fence and keep it behind the house.
When I'm spending that big of $. I want it NOW, not in 6 months.

river rat

Hey Stan you can buy one and store it in my garage and I will keep in good running condition for you LOL

birdman

Looking forward to fishing you with you in it Roger. I fish more than once in awhile but I never fish tournaments.

JEEPnFISH

river rat - 3/5/2018 1:58 PM

Hey Stan you can buy one and store it in my garage and I will keep in good running condition for you LOL

Ill need an experienced hand to show me how to use the thing!

Muskrat

Yes...cool boat and I like the old school look. A price on a boat that as when it was first introduced is affordable for the average person. I believe you get a $400 BPS / Cabela's gift card and a custom boat cover if you purchase one now also.

silvertalon

Hook1 - 3/5/2018 11:08 AM

I won’t buy another Tracker. Just my honest opinion. If you plan to fish once here and once there, it’s fine. These are most definitely NOT designed for fishing tournaments all summer long like I do. The livewell is big on mine though and it works great.

Agree.