Plan to make a trip to the Chick, fishing April 17 through the 20th.

Jmax

My buddy Martin, from VA, has been on me to meet him at the Chick since I left. emoLaugh They went last Fall and did not do well, he blamed it on me. emoScratch After asking me about 100 time to meet him there my wife finally gave me permission. emoBigsmile We are planning to meet there on April 16th at the Island Cove Hotel and fish for four days. emoTongue We will be driving out on Saturday so we won't mess up anyone's tournament. Hope to be able to give you guys some good reports and pictures over those four days.

Now if anyone wants to help us get on some bass just PM me on here. emoRolleyes I usually do well in April so hope this one is a good time too. emoThumbsup Jmax

BulletTJ

Oh GREAT more out of towners coming to wear our lake out.
emoPoke
Hope to see you while you are here.

RRB32

Jmax turned into an internet scouter?? lol Just messing with you.. hope to see you on the water!

porthos33

Heck yeah man! The lake is fishing so good! Doesn't matter how high or low or how muddy or not, these fish are hungry!

jb366

porthos33 - 3/7/2018 12:25 AM

Heck yeah man! The lake is fishing so good! Doesn't matter how high or low or how muddy or not, these fish are hungry!

I must be the only one still struggling

RRB32

jb366 - 3/7/2018 7:06 AM

porthos33 - 3/7/2018 12:25 AM

I must be the only one still struggling

Your not the only one

Jmax

BulletTJ - 3/6/2018 5:25 PM

Oh GREAT more out of towners coming to wear our lake out.
emoPoke
Hope to see you while you are here.

OH NO!!!! emoBang I guess I am one of those now! emoBooHoo Well, you know how it is, all these out of town/state guys coming in and catching all of you alls fish. emoGoofy Jmax