Shout out to DJ's Marine

Ordered a New Terrova Monday from Jonny and it was in today Wednesday! Got a great deal on it and also good to know that we have a home town guy we can shop at and order from... Go see him he will treat you right I guarantee that!

djsmarinelectronics

You were a pleasure to do business with Josh, enjoy the new tm.

camaro88z

I agree with that ranger. He stands behind everything he sells. Very good person to deal with.

Dgreen

I got a Minn Kota Fortrex from him a couple of weeks ago. He ordered it and sent it directly to me at a price that couldn't be beat. He's meeting me tomorrow with a couple of Tournament Saver Pro push button jump start systems for my boat and a buddy's boat. Guys if you need something check with him before you buy. He's a great guy that will be there if you have any questions or problems. I seriously doubt you'll find a better price anywhere! THANKS JOHNNY!!!

Gator

I completely agree. Johnny is great. I just ordered new Helix 10 Mega from him and he’s going to do the install. Great businessman and great guy!

AirrusBoy

From what I have been told, Johnny is the guy for electronics.

Gator

You heard right. He ordered my Helix 10 Mega and it came in quick plus he installed it. Can’t wait to get on the water and learn how to read the thing. Johnny is awesome!

river rat

I just picked up a Helix 9 si and lakemaster card from him last week waiting for the upgraded HD transducer to finish the install Terrific guy!!!